• Dr. JC Patel Best Paper Award 2022:
(send all documents to Dr. Maitreyee Bhattacharyya, Hon Secretary, ISHBT):to this email id (email@example.com)
- - DO NOT Send these papers to the Organizing Secretary of the conference.
- - This award paper is different from the “award given on free papers and posters” by organizing Committee.
- - Original work manuscript in triplicate along with a CD/pen drive, should reach the Hon Secretary ISHBT (Dr. Maitreyee Bhattacharyya, Director, Institute of Haematology & Transfusion Medicine, 3rd Floor, MCH Building, Medical College, 88, College Street ,Kolkata, 700073) by (15th September 2022), along with a signed letter by all authors.
- - The presenting author must be below 40 years of age by 31st Dec. 2022 (enclose age proof).
- - The work must have been done in India. The authors are free to publish the article anywhere.
• Dr. J.G.Parekh Oration / Dr. Malti Sathe Oration 2022:
A common nomination form is available at the www.ishbt.com website. Nominations are invited from members in prescribed form till 15th September 2022. Any member, who finds any difficulty, can write to me or send an e-mail to me & I will send nomination form by attachment/ courier.
- - Minimum 15 years after post-graduation experience.
- - Should be a member of the society for at least 10 yrs.
- - Should have significantly contributed to the society by way of scientific or organizational work.
• Dr. K.C.Das Memorial award 2022:
Dr. K.C Das Memorial Award for best published article in the field of Basic Research in Laboratory Hematology for the Year 2022"
It was introduced by executive committee, 1st time in year 2017.
Nominations are invited from all members. Kindly send your nominations by 15th September 2022. All the papers will be scrutinized by the selection committee.
This award will be given to young hematologists with following criteria:
- 1. Name of Award:: Dr. K.C Das Memorial Award for best published article in the field of Basic Research in Laboratory Hematology for the Year 2022"
- 2. Young hematologist: < 45 years
- 3. ISHBT member : May be not mandatory, one co-author may be ISHBT member
- 4. First author should be invited for nomination of the award.
- 5. It should be already published article (NOT accepted article) in national/international journal in field of basic research in laboratory hematology.
- 6. The article should be published during preceding year (July- last year to June- current year)
• Dr. Dhirendra Nath Das Best Paper of IJHBT Award, 2022:
This award is instituted in the name of Dr. Dhirendra Nath Das, Assam, for the best original paper published in our journal (IJHBT). The award (a cash prize of Rs. 2500/- & a certificate) will be given from the published work in Indian Journal of Haematology & Blood Transfusion (July 2021- June 2022).